- Assigning Swipe-based Liszt Terminals
Assigning Swipe-based Liszt Terminals
- Swipe-based terminals require a computer connected to the internet.
- Navigate the browser to https://swipe.liszt.me.
- If the computer has been set up before, skip to Maintenance and Revocation.
- If the computer has not been set up before, you will encounter the Liszt Login Screen.
- Log into Liszt with your Office365 account.
- You will encounter a Site Selection Screen such as this:
- Click the site whose terminals you would like to assign.
- You will encounter a list of your available terminals, such as this:
- Click the row of the terminal you want to assign to this device. It will turn green like so:
- Click â€œReturn to Swipe Screenâ€ to return to the Swipe Screen.
- Set up the computer to open the browser to https://swipe.liszt.me on boot.
- Schedule the computer for nightly restarts.
Maintenance and Revocation
- Click the Gear icon next to the Terminal Name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Follow steps 5-9 of Setup.
- To revoke the Terminal, press â€œRevoke this terminalâ€